The Alligator Hair Clips for Women are the solution you’ve been looking for to help you section off your hair for styling and drying with ease. No more sectioning off your hair by hand or pulling your ponytail, only to be left with tangles and indents in your hair. Hair professionals use hair clips to section off hair as they style and dry for precise styling and now you can get those same salon quality results at home. You might think there’s a big secret to getting that salon style, but there’s not - all it takes is a hair clip or two to section off hair so you can work to style it one step at a time.
These hair alligator clips feature a unique, flexible double-hinged design to automatically sense how much hair is in the hair clip and hold it securely in place. Whether you place a small amount of hair in the hair clip or a large amount of hair, the alligator clips will keep it place without leaving an indent in your hair, damaging it or tangling it. You can use these 4.5 inch hair clips with 0.5 inch teeth on any length of hair, from short or long, to fine or thick, and even use these hair clips to achieve casual waves-just twist hair into sections, clip into place, and blow dry.
About the product
- DOUBLE-HINGED STYLING HAIR CLIPS - This set of 6 professional alligator hair clips are designed with unique and flexible double-hinged claws to keep your hair in place without leaving a dent, damaging it, or getting it tangled. These great hair sectioning clips make styling and hair drying easier
- DURABLE PLASTIC HAIR ACCESSORIES - Each hair clip is made of a heavy duty plastic that is sturdy and durable enough to handle any length or type of hair. These large hair clips for women can be angled to keep hair out of your way, giving you more room to work with as you style
- NON SLIP GRIP & EXTRA WIDE TEETH - These 4.5-inches black styling clips with extra wide 0.5-inch teeth feature a jaw like grip action to prevent hair from slipping out of the clip. They are also designed with a 3.5-inch mouth opening and a patented self-locking grip that won’t break or lose its grip while styling
- BETTER THAN METALLIC CLIPS - Unlike metal hair pins, our lightweight hair clippers come with smoothly curved ridges and a curved pointed tip for accurate and effortless picking and the parting of wet or dry hair without hurting your head. It does not rust and its minimalist design prevents scrapes or cuts
- PERFECT SECTIONING CLIPS - These handheld alligator sectioning hair clips are perfect for coloring, cutting and styling every men and women's hair. It sports two springs that allow them to automatically adjust to hold any kind of hair regardless of amount, thickness, or type
Step 1: Apply Heat
Towel dry wet hair. Set your dryer to desired heat and give your locks a rough dry. Gather the hair at the crown of your head, beginning with the back section. Point the nozzle at the roots, then make your way to the ends, pulling hair outward. Dry from root to tip to amplify shine and smoothness.
Step 2: Pin Layers
Immediately after drying, wrap the hair around your finger, let it cool slightly, and then insert the Hair Clip in its place. Continue this technique until you reach the front of your head.
Step 3: Allow Sections to Cool
The key in the styling process is to leave the Hair Clips in place to allow the volume to set. You’ve completed the hard part! Now relax, volume is on its way.